Key ingredient and its benefits :
• 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid -20% (stable form of vitamin C) - Potent Antioxidant and improves skin tone
• Red Algae Extract - reinforces skin barrier function
• Hyaluronic Acid - Deep Hydration
• Indian Ginseng Extract - Protection from blue light
• Hog plum, Mango and banana pulp extracts- 0.15% - Supports cell renewal
• Alpha-Glucan-Oligosaccharide - Prebiotic for skin microbiome
A beginner friendly Vitamin C serum. Vitamin C is know to work best from a range of 8% to 20% strength. We have used a strength of 10% where it has a proven delivery of benefits.
- Non sticky and quick absorbing
- Specially formulated for enhancing the vital microbiome on skin
- Sustainable & Biodegradable ingredients
- Environment and Ocean friendly
- No nasties
- Clean beauty compliant
How to use:
Dispense 2-3 drops into the palm of your hand and then apply to your face. Add a couple more drops if you will also be applying to your neck and chest( recommended). During the day, finish with a moisturiser followed with an sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 or greater. Can be applied under the eye area, avoiding the eye itself. Use the serum within 60 days of opening.
- Consistency is the key. Be consistent with your Vitamin C journey and you will reap the benefits. There is no shortcuts to achieve a healthy skin
- We recommend to avoid Vitamin C serum on an active acne prone skin.
- Please note that higher strength of Vitamin C in a serum necessarily does not mean higher benefits, you need to choose the right dosage for your skin. Start with a 10% Vitamin C and look for an upgrade only if need be. It has a proven beneficial range from 8%-20% depending on the skin type and requirements.
- In case of pairing with any other serums, always use Vitamin C as the first.
- Always store Vitamin c serum away from direct sunlight and do no keep the bottle open for long durations.
- Discard if the serum turns brown which indicates the Vitamin C being oxidised.
What is Microbiome?
Microbiome is the normal colony of organisms that live on our skin and keep it healthy. You probably have taken fermented food like curds when you get a tummy upset. This is to normalise the microbiome in your stomach. Green And Beige has added prebiotics in this serum, as a food for the normal microscopic living beings that exist on it. When the healthy microbiome is damaged, the disease causing (pathogenic) organisms target your skin. This results in lesions like acne, itching, redness, skin barrier damages. It strengthens the scalp and skin from within.
Full Ingredients :
Aqua, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C - brighter skin and elasticity), Spondias Mombin (Hog plum) Pulp Extract; Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract; Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract (gentle fruit AHA), Propanediol (corn sugar - humectant), Amylopectin; Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Benzoate; Pentylene Glycol; Lactic Acid; Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (aloe vera), Fructose; Withania Somnifera Root Extract (Indian ginseng - Blue light protection), Benzyl Alcohol; Ethylhexylglycerin; Tocopherol (clean preservative), Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid - hydration), Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide (prebiotic for skin microbiome), Sodium Gluconate (fermented sugar - stabiliser), Citric acid (pH adjuster).