Armpit Mask - Brightens Underarm Skin Tone + Odour Control
• Brightens Underarm Skin Tone
• Controls Odour-causing bacteria
• Hebeatol® Plus DEO, eliminates 99.9% of microorganisms that cause bad odor
• Reduces Hyperpigmentation - Underarm Skin
• Clearing underarm pores
• Healthy microbiome - First line of defense for skin
• Hebeatol® Plus DEO/ Xylityl Sesquicaprylate(corn cob extract) - Eliminates 99.9% of microorganisms that cause bad odor. • Boerhaavia Diffusa (red spiderling plant extract) - Helps Lightens skin tone • Activated Bamboo Charcoal - Clears underarm pores • Alpha-Glucan-Oligosaccharide - prebiotic for skin microbiome • Montmorillonite Clay - Absorbs impurities & excess sweat
Body odour is the cause of much discomfort and to be honest, much ostracisation. Which is why, from a young age, people are forced to rely on deodorants to mask the smell of the toxins the body produces. What we need to understand is that the body needs to remove toxins. And it should be allowed to. But when we attempt to mask this odour with deodorants and anti-perspirants, what we do is block our armpit pores and prevent them from breathing. Which means, we unwittingly allow more odour-producing bacteria to breed - leading to the usage of deodorants more frequently. What also happens is that the skin in the armpit area being thin and flush with blood vessels and lymph nodes, it allows easy penetration of various molecules, both good and bad, into the bloodstream. With Armpit Mask/ Underarm Cream, you break this cycle, because it is beyond hygiene reasons to keep this area and the skin here light and breathable. We have used Xylityl Sesquicaprylate, a vegetable-derived antimicrobial and deodorant that can easily eliminate the odour-causing bacteria that is at the root of all your armpit troubles.
Apply to wet armpits / underarm | Leave on for about 10 minutes | Rinse with water
Note: Use soap if you are apprehensive about the charcoal staining your clothes. Use Armpit Mask at least once daily.
What is microbiome ? Microbiome is the normal colony of organisms that live on our skin and keep it healthy. You probably have taken fermented food like curds when you get a tummy upset. This is to normalise the microbiome in your stomach. Green And Beige has added prebiotics in this skin and hair care range as a food for the normal microscopic living beings that exist on it. When the healthy microbiome is damaged, the disease causing (pathogenic) organisms target your skin. This results in lesions like acne, itching, redness, skin barrier damages. Healthy microbiome strengthens the scalp and skin from within.